Here at Enzcycle, we are dedicated to research on antimicrobial compounds derived from bioproducts, and the production of such compounds. As of now, our research activities include
- Efficacy of bioproduct-based antimicrobial agents against indoors microorganisms
- Study of cleaning activity of bio-products against common pathogenic bacteria and mold in hospital and in processing industries.
- Sporicidal efficacy testing of biological indicators
- Study of antimicrobial products on the treatment of building materials against common fungi.
- Comparative study of antimicrobial compounds for minimal inhibitory concentration(MIC) and minimal lethal concentration(MLC) against microorganisms.
- Study of killing time against challenge microorganisms.
- Screening on antimicrobial agents in combination to determine the synergistic and antagonistic properties.
Study of antimicrobial efficacy of products against pathogenic plant fungi in its natural playground.
- Determining the efficacy of sanitizing agents on various inanimate surfaces.
- Rapid identification methods of Histoplasma capsulatum from environmental sample